Tuesday, February 2

Ow!

That's all I can think to say. This has been one of the most painful days in ages. I even wondered if my pain medication is not what it should be.

Over the weekend, I had the pleasure of meeting Nancy Bennett. We originally connected through a post I made about Yorkies.  But as we talked, it turned out we have a lot in common. By the end of the weekend we were saying the same things at the same time. I think I've made a good friend.

Aunt Lin is not doing well. 3 heart attacks in three days including being found unresponsive Sunday morning. I will miss her so much. She sounded so good at first, very intentionally telling me she loves me. My response was to break down. Immediately she says don't cry! You celebrate the end of life. I agree but I was being selfish thinking about missing her. I quickly pulled it together. I need to be here for her right now. She says doctor gave here 6 months. She will have hospice once she's home.

I'm sure Aunt Lin's situation adds to my pain today. It's interesting how that works. My physical pain is getting up to a general level, then I talk to aunt Lin - "I'd do it all over again " The pain tries sneaking up on me. It thickens and slows a little bit, but continues on its way. It's paving all the nerves it can reach. Fibromyalgia does a good job. It paves with thick tar. First a

cross my chest I feel the twinges at each site.

Fingers, not sure why but they have a build-up too. It's late and time to say goodnight...

🍪

No comments: